Here's what we made:
I call them pretzel kisses because that's pretty much what they are...We used the tiny twist pretzels, chocolate Hershey kisses and red & green M&Ms. They were super easy and the kiddos loved making them! I loved that there was some great fine motor practice for the kiddos at the same time. They unwrapped the kisses and placed them in the center on top of the pretzel twists. Then we baked them and then they had more fine motor practice when putting the M&Ms on top and pushing them down. Here's the directions summed up for you to be able to try it:
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread tiny twist pretzels on the pan.
3. Unwrap and place Hershey kisses (or hugs too) on the top of the pretzels.
4. Bake for 4-5 minutes. They will NOT look melted. They will still look like Hershey's kisses.
5. Remove from the oven and place one M&M in the center of the kiss (on the point) and push down.
That's it! It's just that easy. They're delish too...of course! You could do these with any color M&Ms so that they wouldn't be so Christmassy if you're making them for another occasion.